Counselling for Staff

HKU Staff

  • Together we build a caring community.

Counselling Services for HKU Staff

Our service is for students only. For HKU staff looking for counselling service, you may contact the Professional Personal Counselling and Consultation (PPCC) service provided by Hong Kong Christian Service (HKCS). It is an outsourced service managed by the Human Resource Section, HKU, under the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). Visit here to know more.