Making an Enquiry

Counselling and Psychological Services

  • Counselling is only for people who are depressed or suicidal?
  • I am not sure if I should see a counsellor…
  • Will my parents know I am seeing a counsellor?

Making an Enquiry

You can call (852) 3917-8388 or email our duty counsellor when:

  • You want to know whether your personal concerns are areas that would benefit from counselling and psychological services
  • You want to consult a counsellor about how to assist a student who is distressed or may be in need of the counselling and psychological services.

Note: Enquiry is NOT a substitute for individual face-to-face counselling.