[Recap] Time Cannot Be Recycled: Think Before You Spend!
“Time Cannot Be Recycled: Think Before You Spend” was an event organised by CEDARS – Counselling and Person Enrichment (CoPE) in 2010. The aim of the event was to enhance students’ self-understanding and time management skills so that they can plan and manage their activities easily. This presentation captures the key messages of the event.
For related workshops, please visit our online booking website at
FAQ Videos on Academic Success
- Will my academic results be revealed to my parents without notifying me?
- Where can I seek help if i want to change my faculty?
- What is IELTS (International English Language Testing System)? Do I have to take it for graduation?
- I find it difficult to handle my studies. Where can I seek help?
- How can I build a better relationship with my lecturers?
- My lecturers seem busy all the time. How and where should I contact them?
- How can students and teachers work together to achieve better student learning?
- What should I do if my academic result in the first semester is not good?
- How can I make the most out of my university life?
For more videos, please visit the website of FAQ Videos on Successful University Life.
How to cope with exam stress?
Full List of Self-learning Series
- How to take good notes for lectures and readings?
- How to take charge of your readings and textbooks?
- How to get the most out of your lectures?
- How to manage your time efficiently?
- How to set achievable goals?
- How to succeed in exams?
- How to cope with exam stress?
- Time Cannot Be Recycled: Think Before You Spend!
- How to improve your concentration?
- How to increase study motivation?
How to succeed in exams?
Exam tips: preparation and test-taking
Click the below topics to know more!
- I am having a test tomorrow. What should I do?
- How to improve my concentrations during revision?
- How to read university texts or journal articles?
- Instant study skills
- How to keep calm during tests?
- How to answer essays?
- Answering essay questions
- General strategies for taking essay test
- How to answer MC questions?